Wish List for Nada Trip:
1. Adult Sunday School Teacher: We are responsible for adult Sunday School in Nada, 10:30-11:00 a.m., June 5. They use Formation (Smyth & Helwys) like most of our classes.
2. Music Leader & Pianist: We are leading worship at Nada at 11:00 a.m. on June 5. We still need music leadership.
3. Teacher (or other interested person): to help with the development of a Preschool/Children's Book Club (literacy project).
4. Happy Meal Toys: for a Book Club reading rewards program.
5. Children's Books: especially for preschoolers for the Book Club by Wednesday June 1.
6. Graduation Cards: to Charlene Helton and Albert Gray from you by Wednesday June 1.
About the Mission Trip
For children, youth, and adults.
Our main project this year will be to host a big community wide graduation celebration for Charlene Helton, Albert Gray, and Mark Branham. We want to celebrate graduates as role models. We will also lead worship on Sunday and present a preschool literacy book club for young children, attend a Legends baseball game with families in Nada, eat at Miguels’ pizza and drink Ale8, and of course hang out with our friends in Nada.
Go on the Mission Trip with us:
Contact Brenda Farmer or Keith Stillwell (adults), Kyle, Justin, or Kelsey (youth), or Tara (children) to sign-up as soon as possible so that we can arrange for housing.
Work & Planning Meeting:
Wednesday, June 1, 7:00 p.m. in the library
8:00 a.m. Depart Danville
10:00 a.m. Graduation Preparation, Work Project, & Children’s Activity
1:00 p.m. Graduation Celebration
4:45 p.m. Depart for Legends Game
12:00 a.m. Arrive back in Nada
8:00 a.m. Breakfast
10:30 a.m. Children’s Book Club
11:00 a.m. Lead Worship
12:30 p.m. Lunch at Miguel’s Pizza
2:00 p.m. Fun in the Mountains
Learn More about Nada
LABC Nada Web Site