Burberry Piano Donated

A  beautiful grand piano was donated to the church by Frank & Sandra Burberry in Memory of his mother, Mrs. Polly Burberry.  Please stop by the Prayer Room and see this rare antique piano.  It was built in the 1800’s in Vienna, Austria by the  Tomaschek Piano  Company.  It is made of Black Forest Walnut with Pewter Inlay and very ornate wood carving.

More pictures of the piano on flickr